Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dance Legend: The Knight


Hello everyone!


Dance Legend is a Russian brand that seem to make all kinds of nail polish. If it has been made, they make it too. If it hasn't been made, they make it. When I first heard about this brand, I'd never seen a franken collection before, and the caviar polish was also new to me. Interesting to see what this brand will do next. I couldn't find any information about animal testing, so I emailed them. And they wrote that they don't do animal testing! I hope we can trust their answer.





The Knight is a multichrome that goes from blue to gold, or is it copper? It's a no longer available limited edition polish from the Camelon collection.

I expected a full size bottle of maybe the most beautiful multichrome ever. When my tiny (6,5 ml.) mini bottle arrived, I panicked, and I tried to order one more. I knew it was limited edition, but I couldn't decide which extra bottle to buy, so I went to bed. Next day it was sold out! I waited for a very good reason to wear it. One evening in June, I was going to watch a ballet, and tried the Knight on, and it went right in on my top 20 list. I had to wait for day 2 to take the photos, and the polish had some scratch marks. But without any back up bottle on my way, I just couldn't take it off and reapply it. I didn't want to waste this polish... After I found a bottle on eBay, I wish I had better photos though...




As you see on the first picture below, this polish is like a camelon. Here is has picked up the surrounding green and yellow color, like a mirror:

Reflecting the surrounding green and yellow






To my surprise, this is what the cotton looks like when removing this polish. Where did all that gold go?





Do you love this polish as much as I do?


Lani

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I do love it as much as you do - and you are right, where did all that gold go?
    I love all of my Dance Legend polishes, it's such a lovely brand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I even love the ones I haven't tried yet! I'm waiting for my nails to grow out with no flaws so that I can show more multichromes.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photo, the polish is really a chameleon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, when it picks up surrounding colors a bit like a like a mirror it goes with all clothes.

      Delete
  3. Dance Legend has so very many gorgeous polishes I think it's just as well it's hard to get them here or I'd spend all my budget on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in a way it's good. After they wrote the wrong amount outside my package twice, which gave me a lot of work to avoid expensive import tax, I thought never again, but the polish is so beautiful.. But now they have many partner online-shops that seem tempting.

      Delete