Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Tri- Polish Challenge: Day 1, Lily Nails


Hello everyone!



I have chosen one purple, green and coral nail polish for the Tri- Polish Challenge. That means that the polishes will have to work together for 4 manis this month. I have to use all 3 polishes in one of the manis. There's no theme, and we are allowed to use white, black, gold, silver, and glitter toppers. And next month we will get three other colors, and have to find one polish to represent each color again, and again, month after month. You can find out more about the challenge and how to join in here. But I want to mention that according to Debbie Crumpet, Ashley from Smashley Sparkles is the one who had the original idea.



The 3 polishes I chose:

H&M: Mint Madness- green
Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Lilac Lilly- purple
H&M: Coral Road (also used here)- coral






What I did:

I started with white nails, sponged the 3 polishes on, top coated. (I didn't want them to turn brown this time, so I was careful so that the colors didn't overlap much.) Then I stamped black lilies, using Konad black stamping polish and the lily images on two Bundle Monster stamping plates: BM- 314 & BM- 325.

The palette




And now you can take a look at what the other participants have made, and which polishes they have chosen. Because I'm posting so late, I've already had a look at some of them, and I was very curious. I like that we are so artistically free, and I hope that the challenge will stay that way. For me it's very interesting to see how different manis we make with these three colors.

Lani

5 comments: