Sunday, September 16, 2012

Copper brown magnetic: IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

Hello everyone!

(If the photos appear to be too far to the right, please use Google Chrome)
IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery






Here is one more of IsaDora's magnetic nail polishes. This is #852 Metal Mystery, from the IsaDora Magnetic Nails Collection that was released in June. It's copper brown, and when I look at my bottle now, I see that it has a shimmer that aren't always visible in my photos.



IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery
IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery



This is two coats.
IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

The nail polish contains iron pigments, so when you hold a magnet close to the nail it creates a pattern. Each bottle comes with a magnet with a wave pattern, but IsaDora has 3 more magnets with different patterns. I have told about how to use the magnet in this post: Green Magnetic: IsaDora # Opposites Attract. It is very easy. And if you want to see the 4 patterns you can make with IsaDoras magnets, I used them all on one hand in this post.
IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery
IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery
When I painted my nails, I was going to use this polish as a background color for the Finger Painted nail art competition. I turned the magnet on the ring finger and the thumb, to make it look like sand dunes. In case you haven't seen my "Dromedary Caravan" mani before, here are some photos of the end result, that I didn't feel I had room for earlier. As always I had way too many photos to choose from.

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery, Dromedary Caravan

IsaDora #852 Metal Mystery, Dromedary Caravan
You can see more photos here: Dromedary Caravan.


Lani