Wednesday, May 23, 2012

H&M: URBAN SPIRIT


Hello everyone!


Today I will show you Urban Spirit by H&M. You might have seen it earlier in my skittles post. To see it, click here.

H&M: Urban Spirit



The color of Urban Spirit is somewhere between lavender, grey, and blue. On my screen the color is more blue than in real life. My camera doesn't show shades of purple as well as it should. In the skittles post, I have captured the more lavender- grey color, and how it sparkles in the sun. It is sparkly, but not a glitter. It is more like a foil.



H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

Unlike most H&M bottles, this one is 15 ml and has a cap that looks like wood. There were also a yellow and a red bottle that looked the same.

H&M: Urban Spirit

I was surprised that I needed four coats. So I wondered if this polish was meant for layering. Anyway, for the price, I guess I should not complain about the opacity. (The bottle is bigger and the prise lower... and I have a tunic in the same color...) It was four easy, thin coats to get the bottle color on my nails.

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit

H&M: Urban Spirit



All the photos above was 4 coats. For the skittles post, 3 was enough. But now it still looked transparent after three coats.

Here you see what one coat looks like:

One coat of H&M Urban Spirit

And here is two coats:

Two coats of H&M Urban Spirit

I do not remember if this is after 2 or 3 coats:

2 or 3 coats of H&M Urban Spirit






H&M is on the cruelty- free list :-)

H&M nail polish can be bought in H&M stores or online at www.hm.com, but I have only seen Urban Spirit in the shops. I bought it at the end of March.


Lani

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) Yes! I will try to remember to use the mug every time I wear the nail polish!

      Delete