Tuesday, May 8, 2012

GOSH 611 RAW ROSE


Hello everyone!


Today I want to show you Raw Rose by GOSH. Raw Rose is one of the three nail lacquers from their 2012 spring collection, together with Drizzle (dusty mint green) and Blissful (red). There is a photo of the three nail polishes in my first Weekend Haul post.

GOSH Raw Rose



The color of Raw Rose is a kind of pink that looks like it has been mixed with beige or grey. In my opinion it is work appropriate, and a color people of all ages can feel comfortable wearing. Sometimes it leans to brown, and sometimes to pink. The formula is a little on the thick side, (like all my creams from GOSH), and easy to apply. I used two coats. My base-/ top coat is also from GOSH.

To show the color, I put it next to: a flower, other nail polishes (brown, pink, red) , rose quartz, green leafs, terracotta, and a fabric that looks similar to Drizzle's color.


Raw Rose without top coat:



GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH: Dusty Rose, Raw Rose, Bubble Gum, Blissful. Nails: Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose



Raw Rose with top coat:

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose

GOSH Raw Rose


Later, I will show you my nailphotos of this nail lacquer with Nfu- Oh #49. I had planned to include them in this post, but ended up with too many photos. I really struggled to select photos for this post, because I had too many to choose from.


Lani